GramonnatiMandal, a registered Society and Trust, was established long ago in 1944 by Late GuruvaryaRajaramParshuramSabnis in Narayangaon. The Mandaltoday runs 14 institutions providing education from KG to PG, in general, vocational and agricultural streams. In line with the dreams of Guruvarya,the Management of GramonnatiMandal established Arts, Commerce & Science College in 1993. The college is permanently affiliated to Pune Universityand recognized by UGC under sections 2F and 12B of UGC Act.
This college has been one of the leading colleges for quality education in this area having sound infrastructure, laboratories, library, playground with Gym, NSS and NCC, generator backup etc. The programs offered are:BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, MA (in English, Economics, History), MCom and MSc (in Organic Chemistry). A total of about 1500 students are enrolled at present for undergraduate and post-graduate courses.
The college has been reaccredited with A grade in the year 2013.
" We will be one of the best colleges
preferred by students
for its excellent learning experience
We at GMACS College
offer quality higher education to students
and INSPIRE them to realize their fullest potential
for lives of leadership & service
in a global society
through curricular and co-curricular courses
of recognized excellence
1. Contributing to National Development
2. Fostering Global competencies among student
3. Inculcating a value system among students
4. Promoting the use of Technology
5. Quest for excellence
The College’s quality policy is firmly centered on the needs of the learner.
Our learners’ views and opinions
on the standard of service experienced are used by College teams
to identify areas of strength and weakness,
informed action planning and target setting,
and measure and evaluate improvements in the quality of our service.
- To be among the top ten institutes of the Pune District (Rural) in the next 5 years and be a Deemed University.
- To be a student centric institute, where academics is followed with utmost passion and sincerity.
- To attain a faculty to student ratio of 1:12 and 1:9, within 2 and 5 years respectively.
- To be a campus where every faculty possesses Ph.D degree, within 5 years.
- To ensure a continuous value addition of all employees.
- To strengthen collaborations and establish bonds with outside world and institutes.
- To establish interdisciplinary research centers.
- To attain 25 % growth in terms of programs offered and intake capacity within 5 years.
- To be 50 & 100 % self sustainable campus within 2 & 5 years respectively.
- To be a residential campus providing 100 % student accommodation and at least 30 % faculty accommodation in the next 5 years.